This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services (together, “Urples”) or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date, place notices on Urples if changes are material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
- Protecting your privacy
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing (and prohibit it on Urples).
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third-party sites linked to from Urples.
- Data we use to provide/improve our services and/or combat fraud/abuse:
- data you post on or send via Urples, and/or send us directly or via other sites
- credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via a security protocol (e.g. SSL).
- data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos, tax ID).
- web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers).
- data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and “favorites” lists).
- data about your device(s) (e.g. screen size, DOM local storage, plugins).
- data from 3rd parties (e.g. phone type, geo-location via IP address).
- Data we store
- We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
- Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- to vendors and service providers (e.g. payment processors) working on our behalf.
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of users of Urples or the general public.
- with your consent (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- in aggregate/summary form, where it cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
International Users – By accessing Urples or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States. For more information please contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Sites, Urples may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
– First and Last Name
– E-mail Address
– Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Urples collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Urples may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Urples and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Urples does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Urples may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. Urples may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Urples, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Urples may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Urples or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Urples; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Urples, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Urples. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Urples website.
The Urples website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize Urples pages, or register with Urples site or services, a cookie helps Urples to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same Urples website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Urples features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Urples services or websites you visit.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children Under Thirteen
Urples does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Urples may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Urples or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Urples, you may opt out of such communications by Clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button at the bottom of the email.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Urples welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Urples has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Urples at:
4660 South Eastern Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada 89121
Effective as of May 25, 2018